Mitch, I can afford to be an optimist at 93.
It is not the question about those who "vote" - but about those who
'finance' it. The voters get zilch. (And then come the interjected
Elector-assembly to 'review' the voting - deciding yes, or no.
I consider (don't tell anybody) the 1st C.W. the SHAME of the US history, I
wonder what will be the 2nd one? Rome did not survive a 3rd one.
Do not think you can 'find' the moneys I wrote about: Bill is too smart -
yes, smart - majing sure to hide it under titles not detectable by IRS or
ilk.

We have a hint how and against whom Moma will rise - from the time when she
was NY-Senator: to succumb to the lies of the gov't.