Bruno wrote:

*"If you agree that "2+2=4" cannot be corrupted ..."*

only, if you deny the existence of 'random' (in the physical world,
including math, of course). Otherwise 2 + 3715(?) may be 4 etc. and your
math became
illusoric. Since we agree (you and me at least,* agnostics*) in an
overwhelming unknowable infinite complexity as the *Entirety* (World?) and
reduce our accessible knowables to a tiny-tiny fraction of such, we have to
exclude the RANDOM from the potentialities of such World, to make ANY
theory believable. And that may go to religious considerations as well
(what I do not include in my train of thoughts).
I never received an answer to my skepticism about 2+2=4 in *ANY* relations.

Maybe I am not scientific enough - so be it. (Science = doubt).

Just a short remark

John Mikes