>         > >
> >             > > >
> > >             If two events are space-like separated, I think it's correct
> > > to say there is no causal ordering. However, when analyzing time reversal
> > > for measurements -- whether or not it exists in QM -- aren't we dealing
> > > with time-like ordering in the laboratory wherein the "first" measurement
> > > occurred? AG
> > >
> > >         > >
> >         Frankly I do not think there is a "first" measurement and a
> > "second" measurement, in case of entangled space-like separated parties.
> >
> >     >
>     Right. But isn't there a measurement, and THEN its hypothetical reversal;
> that is, the attempt to reconstruct its wf by going backward in time? How
> does space-like separated get into the act? AG

A bit difficult for me. Tentatively, I would say that if temporal ordering
between measurements of two (let us say space-like) entangled parties is
indefinite, also temporal ordering between hypothetical reversal of
measurements of two (let us say space-like) entangled parties is indefinite.

I can imagine another option. The equivalence between non-locality
(non-separability) and retro-causality.