On Saturday, June 16, 2018 at 9:46:32 PM UTC, John Clark wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 16, 2018 at 2:38 PM, <agrays...@gmail.com <javascript:>> wrote
>
> *> Delusion piled upon delusion. If you're so sure about the truth of the
>> mathematics you rely on,*
>

> I'm not sure of anything, I just think Many Worlds is the least crazy
> explanation. If somebody ever has a better idea I'll abandon
> ​M​
> any Worlds in a millisecond.   ​
>
> > why do you refuse to answer my question about advanced waves? They're
>> predicted by Maxwell's equations but are not in evidence in our
>> observations.
>

> ​I don't see why Many Worlds is required to explain advanced waves,
> they're a key part in one of its rivals, John Cramer's Transactional
> Interpretation. Cramer would say that advanced waves have been detected, he
> think they are the cause of quantum weirdness because they allow the future
> to effect the past. As I said if Many World's is not true something even
> more absurd is, but at least the
> Transactional Interpretation
> ​ is coherent, unlike Copenhagen. ​
>
> John K Clark

*You seem to place great faith in mathematics. If so, since Maxwell's
equations have advanced wave solutions, why do you prefer the MWI compared
to the Transactional Interpretation? I see both as absurd. so I prefer to
assume the wf is just epistemic, and/or that we have some holes in the CI
which have yet to be resolved. AG *