Interesting-sounds like it may, in theory open up hypothetically, a boost to
hypercomputing. Maybe something that could take better advantage of quantum
computing. Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Resch <jasonre...@gmail.com>
To: Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Jul 24, 2018 10:06 pm
Subject: Re: Do we live within a Diophantine equation?

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 7:47 PM, spudboy100 via Everything List
<everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Yielding

(Here comes the awful question)

The knowledge of our Diophantine-connected existence, does what for us?
Implications??

Provides a TOE that assumes no more than Integers and their relations.

Possibly permits the derivation of all physical laws purely from number theory.

Jason