Where can I find Philip Goff's ideas ? Maybe you can summarize them here so
we can discuss. But to answer your question, my book deals specifically
with the emergent structure of consciousness and the nature of
self-reference, so it is a rather specialized book. It is not your everyday
"materialism vs idealism" endless debate. In my book I actually do
something in moving the science of consciousness further, by doing real
science of consciousness. So I guess my book cannot compare too much with
other books out there that are wasting energy in endless debates instead of
actually doing something.

Btw, I also have a presentation at the Science & Nonduality conference from
last year, where I present about The Emergent Structure of Consciousness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jMAy6ft-ZQ