Philip Goff is the primary author of the SEP article on the general subject

    https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/panpsychism/

while he (@Philip_Goff on Twitter, links to his web site and videos there)
has written on* micropsychism* (also reviewed above)

    *Cosmopsychism, Micropsychism and the Grounding Relation*
    https://philarchive.org/archive/GOFCMA

His book (likely mostly what he has been presenting on his Twitter feed in
the last year) will be called

     *Galileo's Error*
     *Foundations for a New Science of Consciousness*
     https://www.penguinrandomhouseaudio.com/book/599229/galileos-error/

Goff is in the same "camp" mostly with Galen Strawson

     *Consciousness Isn't a Mystery. It's Matter.*

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/16/opinion/consciousness-isnt-a-mystery-its-matter.html

Experience is a first-class property of matter. But at what levels and
configurations of matter is the question.

This is pretty much the opposite of the "emergence" view:

    *Panpsychism vs. Emergentism*
    https://www.iep.utm.edu/panpsych/#H4

- pt