No, I'm saying that cultural institutions whose metaphysics relies on
authority (e.g. God's Will) lead to authoritarian systems (crazy, right?)
We should rightly distrust any system that relies on revelation or
obedience to an authority that cannot be questioned.

Likewise, any philosophy that does not admit questions, explanations, or
predictions (i.e., yours), should not be trusted or relied upon, because
beyond the obvious reason that it has no epistemic use, it can be used as a
tool by those who wish to wield authority with no accountability.

It's one thing I sort of admire about the end-of-the-world loonies (e.g.
Harold Camping) who actually predict the date the world will end. At least
they're willing to stake their reputations on something that will
definitely happen or not happen. So that's something for you to aspire to.