On Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 3:03:01 AM UTC-5, Bruno Marchal wrote:

> On 22 May 2019, at 07:35, Samiya Illias <samiya...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
> wrote:
>
> I have just read several messages on various threads in this list about
> God. I really don't know which one to answer to, nor do I wish to debate
> the subject. It is God to choose and guide whoever He wills; I can only
> keep my duty by sharing the ayaat of The Quran and the knowledge I learn
> therefrom.
>

> I agree with you that God is the ultimate one guiding us, but God is not
> “God”, and nobody on Earth can use its name for any temporal spiritual
> living. It brings automatically the argument per authority, which is
> catastrophically, especially on he fundamental research.
>

> Bruno

You don't agree with J.-P. Sartre that "Existence precedes essence." We are
born existentialists, not "guided" by any God.

Dissolving the "free will" question, G. Strawson just says "We have the
experience of freedom." That experience in and of itself is enough,
regardless of any God or physics or arithmetic.

That *experience* we do know exists, except for the
experience/consciousness deniers.

@philipthrift