On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 7:41:24 AM UTC-5, Lawrence Crowell wrote:

> On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 7:03:05 AM UTC-5, Eva wrote:
>>
>> @Lawrence Crowell
>>
>> Very interesting, does it mean that everything is connected not only
>> spatially but also temporarily?
>>

> Sort of. The Wheeler delayed choice experiment indicates there is a time
> aspect to entanglement as well. Look that up on Wikipedia, and it is a bit
> odd. Quantum states and their entanglements are not something that exist in
> space or time, but which may have a representation in such. Things get a
> little odd with time because there is no such thing as a universal time
> operator. If there were it would mean the conjugate of time, which is
> energy, as an operator can't have a discrete spectrum.
>

>> @Philip Thrift
>>
>> Retrocausation? So, I'm thirsty because I will drink water? This is to
>> much for me :/
>>

> Huw Price and Wharton have been beating this dead horse for a long time.
> Not many physicists take this seriously, for it would mean there is an
> underlying causal mechanism that would obey Bell inequalities. The Bell
> theorem illustrate how quantum physics violates these. The retrocauality
> idea is very much an auslander conjecture that not many take seriously.
>
> LC

This topic has been discussed for about 20 years here, beginning in the
original group.

       https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/atvoid

Some are a dense today about this as they were 20 years ago. Don't buy into
the fundamentalist cult catechism (and a total misunderstanding of physics)
expressed above.

@philip thrift