On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 4:49 PM Bruce Kellett <bhkellet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> *>>>> "The dependability of counterfactually definite values is a basic
>>>

>>> *>>> That is false*.

>> Mechanics Bruce Kellett says the oposite (see reference below). I will
>> let others on this list decide for themselves which one is more likely to
>> be correct,
>>

> *> I think the real issue here is* [...]

The real issue here is that this is *THE SECOND TIME* in just 4 days where
you, Bruce Kellett, claimed to know more about Quantum Mechanics than
Wikipedia. In addition to the above I gave *ANOTHER* quote that
contradicted something else that you were saying:

"*R**ealism is "counterfactual definiteness", the idea that it is possible
to meaningfully describe as definite the result of a measurement which, in
fact, has not been performed (i.e. the ability to assume the existence of
objects, and assign values to their properties, even when they have not
been measured)*."

You dismissed that fact with a wave of your hand and contemptuously said:

*"Gosh, you must have had to troll through an awful lot of stuff on
Wikipedia to find that particular definition of realism."*

If you are as impervious to the influence of facts as a Trump fan is, and
it seems that you are, then I see little reason why I should continue this
debate with you.

*>When a person deliberately deletes relevant context in order to ridicule
> a statement, it is called trolling.*

And if I am just a Troll then you are just feeding the Troll by
continuing to debate with me. I will end by saying I really think you
should follow the advice I gave you in my previous post, although I'm not
sure it's anatomically possible.

 John K Clark