From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Oct 4, 2021 4:29 am
Subject: Re: Unbounded stupidity​ ​

On Sun, Oct 3, 2021 at 1:52 PM spudboy100 via Everything List
<everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> What I am forced to notice is that why we see if Covid does its job, to your
> benefit, the current administration seems really good at inducing Black Swans
> that cause things to it's detriment via policy driven by ideology.

I don't speak the Spudboy100 language and I lost my Spudboy to English
dictionary so I am unable to parse that sentence.
xqc

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv00t1TntOhJLyuF5FwP19A%2BKwvHVuHXc9Q8B1gaHUbmLg%40mail.gmail.com.