They are human, they are unvaccinated, they are let in by your party, thus,
there is have non-zero certainty, that some possessed the delta and spread it
to the unvaccinated. Now, you can say, are these people the main avenue for
infections of Americans? If you can show me an epidemiological study indicating
that all of the Delta was brought in via plane travel, I would give this
credence. Please make your citation a recent study in the last 120 days an not
something from 2020, if you please?
Having searched a bit yesterday, the only thing I saw was opinion that showed
me that public health and academics simply never bothered to examine this issue
as medical science. I thus concur that these people simply avoid the question
because they don't want to be accused of racism, or have their careers
disrupted, See? No testing mean No Numbers and No Numbers simply gives us
opinion.
This is from the US Citizen and Immigration Services. Their
manual.https://www.uscis.gov/policy-manual/volume-8-part-b-chapter-9

Now here is coverage on the Biden Teams actual practice regard undocumented
immigrants.
https://nypost.com/2021/09/10/biden-wont-order-illegal-immigrants-to-get-covid-vaccine/
Now is this a central issue for me? Nada. It is a side venue,  and I rank it
alongside your fury against Trump voters, vaccinated and unvaccinated. We need
more vaccinations, we need better treatments, and better tests on both Covid
and any biomedical reaction to the treatments & vaccines.