On 10/4/2021 4:51 PM, spudboy100 via Everything List wrote:
Funny, I read Taleb's book as well. Small world. I mean 't in the previous post that when those terrible nazi Trump voters refuse the shots, according to Team Dem, they will perish from this earth. Thus, if its what you are good with, and it is, then it will assure your claim and hold on power, Mr. Dem. How is this a loss for you?

It's been explained to you at least three times:

(1) We have family and friends that can't take the vaccine (too young, immune system problems...) and so need to rely on herd immunity.

(2) All you unvaccinated yahoos are just a big incubator for more variants of covid, one of which may prove resistant to the vaccine.

(3) The unvaccinated Trumpists are taking up hospital beds, staff, and ICU's which leaves other people unable to get emergency and elective care.

Why don't you try printing this out and keeping it in your wallet so when you're temped to repeat your BS for a fourth time you can take it out and read it and you'll know how it's a loss for the smarter part of humanity.