If I had to conjecture, I would say maybe this is a natural maser. This may
have two possible sources, some configuration of gas near the Sgr*A black
hole or from the black hole itself.

In the first case the environment with ionizing radiation and UV photons
that excite atoms, maybe there is a population inversion. Atoms in some
ionized region might acts as atoms in an RF cavity and there is then a
natural maser established.

The second with the black hole is the rotation of the black hole blue
shifts light along the direction of rotation and red shifts them in the
opposite direction. This superradiance then acts as a way to create a
population inversion of atomic states nears the black hole. In this case
the radiation we receive is highly redshifted as it escapes the black hole.

It is unlikely to be ETI. Life in this region, except for maybe subsurface
microbes, is tough. Complex life such as anything intelligent is very
unlikely.

LC