On 4/17/2022 1:45 PM, George Kahrimanis wrote:
Just clarifications.

On Sunday, April 17, 2022 at 2:15:48 AM UTC+3 meeke...@gmail.com wrote:

    But the purpose of randomizing the polarizer settings using photon
    from sources on opposite sides of the universe is to prevent
    anyone from knowing both settings before a measurement.

The point of THIS example is to investigate the issue of non-locality of splits in a MWI; not to test the Bell inequalities. Surely, if we aim for the latter, we will randomise the polariser settings.

    I'm not sure I see any function for your superobserver anyway.
    Are you sure you need him?

Just as in Schroedinger's famous example with the cat, you need a "box" and an observer outside, in order to make sense of the cat being in an entangled superposition. Instead of a superobserver, we can do with an impersonal quantum description (in any chosen frame of reference), if you prefer.

The only purpose of the box in Schroedinger's thought experiment was to put off the observers perception.  Really the thought experiment is over when the radioactive decay occurs.  That atom has transitioned to a different nuclear state which is entangled with and recorded in the environment.

Brent

I hope that these inadequacies in my exposition will not prevent you from focusing on the "Conclusion" about the locality of splits!

George K.