On Sat, Aug 20, 2022 at 11:12:47PM +0200, Tomasz Rola wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 19, 2022 at 04:20:51PM -0700, Lawrence Crowell wrote:
[...]
> > poor. However, Christians most often align with the most wealthy and
> > powerful. You are a religious shill for the oil companies. Remember that
> > little bit in Matthew where Jesus said though you professed my name etc,
> > when the kingdom comes I will not know you. It is the same with all
> > Christian Churches, they all align with fascistic power. All but one
> > Christian Church aligned with Adolf Hitler and the Nazis, which was the
> > Jehovah's Witnesses. Most Christians are just dirty fascists, and if Jesus
> > does exists (which I strongly doubt) he will probably say "I don't know
> > you."
> >
> > LC
>
> Perhaps you can explain how come Christians were going along with
> Adolf when he sent them in droves (milions, literally) to
> concentration camps?
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/108_Martyrs_of_World_War_II
>
> You are free to like and dislike religion, churches and believers, but
> distorting description of reality to make it more like you would like
> it to be, is going to fail.

And it is also quite easy to find out about Society of Jesus
(a.k.a. Jesuits) and their dealings during WW2:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Jesus#Nazi_persecution

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesuits_and_Nazi_Germany

As of being admired by nazis, I recall that Hitler also admired US
stance towards racial segregation. As well as some western democratic
proponents of euthanasia.

You two (Crowell && Clark) may consider yourselves as some kind of
wise guys. But frankly, it does not require much of brain power to
find things I posted above.

--
Regards,
Tomasz Rola