On Sun, Aug 21, 2022 at 10:04 PM Tomasz Rola <rto...@ceti.pl> wrote:

>> but it's very easy to find evidence that Osama bin Laden did
>> about
>> he
>> him
>> take what
>

> * > The people you mentioned are the leaders (religious, political). They
> are not normal, not average.*

But it is the leaders, not the average, who make history and in the case of
religion a very very dark history. Outside of death itself I don't think
anything has caused more human misery than religion. For every dying person
who is comforted by the thought of heaven there are 10 that are terrified
of the prospect of hell because religious leaders tell them that the entry
requirements for heaven are so strict that virtually nobody measures up,
and the only alternative is torture by an omnipotent being for an infinite
number of years, although the leaders do not make clear if the infinity in
question can be put into a one to one correspondence with the integers or
if the Real Numbers are required.

rnrq

*hwc*