On 12/18/2022 10:02 AM, spudboy100 via Everything List wrote:
So, you're convinced that there is no concern for adverse reactions from the mRNA vaccinations?
You're asking that when there's concern for Jewish space lasers? concern for Lizard people posing as human?  concern for pedophilia rings eating babies?  concern that hundreds of election officials in a half-a-dozen states committed election fraud?

Nobody is having medical problems from, in many cases, coerced into taking the vaccinations.

Medical problems?  One person had a headache?  or 200 people died? Why would coerced people have more problems than the millions of people who took it voluntarily...and who therefore constitute an enormous statistical sample?

Or is it merely, that I glommed Epoch Times as a source?

So, if I supplied a medical study, if I ever stumbled across such a study, you'd peruse it?

Why not "study" the 224 million US citizens fully vaccinated.  If there is a 0.01% death rate from vaccination then they would be two thousand deaths from vaccination.  Those should be easy to find.  So publish the names.

Brent

-----Original Message-----
From: Lawrence Crowell <goldenfieldquaterni...@gmail.com>
To: Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Dec 18, 2022 11:36 am
Subject: Re: Death, science, and politics

On Sunday, December 18, 2022 at 6:01:52 AM UTC-6 johnk...@gmail.com wrote:

    On Sat, Dec 17, 2022 at 9:19 PM <spudb...@aol.com> wrote:

        />the thing is scientifically is not to do what the
        dem-progressives do which is demand that everyone get
        vaccinated, but to have some biological screening done to
        prevent those with medical-genetic dispositions to be harmed
        by vaccination damage, to not be subjected to a death warrant? /

    We have excellent data on the safety of the Covid vaccine because
    worldwide 12.7 BILLION shots have been given, so now we know that
    it is one of the safest medications in the history of the world.
    The most common side effect is anaphylactic shock which occurs in
    5 people out of 1 million, however none of those cases have been
    fatal. It's impossible to prove that anything is 100% safe but we
    know for certain that the set of people who have received a "death
    warrant" because of the vaccine is tiny and may indeed be the null
    set. However the set of people who are alive because of the Covid
    shot is *HUGE*.

        /> is there a thing between one political party receiving
        donation$ from Pfizer and Moderna?/

    Yeah yeah, we've heard that paranoid right wing crap before. And
    why the hell would you want to demonize Pfizer and Moderna?! Those
    two companies have saved millions of lives and trillions of dollars!
    John K Clark    See what's on my new list at Extropolis
    tod

Spudboy has little credibility IMO. I dismiss most of his posts are conspiratorial fear-mongering nonsense.

LC

        Tucker Carlson made a big stink on his silly Fox showwhen he
        said 4863 people died shortly after receiving a Covid shot.
        What he said was true but what he didn't say was that more
        than 285 MILLION shots had been administered so that's just
        0.0017% , and he didn't mention that 80% of those were over 60
        years old, and he didn't mention that number included those
        who died from any cause including car crashes and lightning
        strikes, and he didn't mention that not a single one of those
        4863 deaths has been conclusively linked to the Covid shot.
        And he didn't mention that the Covid vaccine has saved an
        estimated 3 million lives in the US and 20 million lives
        worldwide.

        20% of the US population (nearly all members of the Republican
        death cult) has still not received one single Covid shot, do
        you seriously believe the world would be a better place if
        that percentage was even higher? Do we really need more
        vaccine skepticism?

        //

        8ha

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything List" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/779be1f3-912b-4d06-a1fe-6141c929091an%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/779be1f3-912b-4d06-a1fe-6141c929091an%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.