I'd definitely explore the Jew laser thing! Consider me an enthusiast.Ooops!
Already being worked on.
https://interestingengineering.com/innovation/us-israel-develop-iron-beam

-----Original Message-----
From: Brent Meeker <meekerbr...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sat, Dec 17, 2022 5:35 pm
Subject: Re: Death, science, and politics

On 12/17/2022 2:01 PM, spudboy100 via Everything List wrote:
> It does not in any case explore the notion of vaccines causing harm to
> people who would have lived without the jab?
That was "explored" by vaccinating a few thousand volunteers before
approval of public release by the FDA.

> I go with the science on this because it is a fair medical question.
> So does DeSantis.
Are you exploring the Jewish space laser too.  It sounds sciency; so
it's only fair that you and Ron explore it too.  Go with the
science...and don't come back without it.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/f33580dc-e55e-3245-5062-108e2cb8141c%40gmail.com.