On Sat, Dec 17, 2022 at 9:10 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

*> Hypersonics only do 13.5 KPH. However, their trick is swerving in mid
> air to avoid being hit by incoming anti-missiles.*

I have three comments on that:

1) The US does not have a viable defense against ICBMs, it didn't have one
60 years ago when ICBMs first came online and it doesn't have one today.
And neither does Russia. And neither does China. And neither does anybody
else. And nobody is likely to develop one in the foreseeable future.

2) Just one modern ICBM can contain hundreds of decoys and a dozen nuclear
reentry warheads, each many times more powerful than the bomb that
destroyed Hiroshima, and can be individually maneuvered and reach a dozen
cities hundreds of miles apart with pinpoint accuracy.

3) You say you hate Russia but you uncritically believe all the hype they
spew out. The Russians fire a few hypersonic missiles into Ukraine and
claim it is a world beating weapon, but it turns out to have an
insignificant effect on the war. The Russians claimed they had a powerful
all conquering army, but it turned out to be powerful on paper only because
it had incompetent commanders leading untrained poorly equipped soldiers
who had bottom of the birdcage morale and were communicating with
unencrypted commercial cell phones and we're fighting with obsolete
weapons, some from the 1940s.

*> To grease your skids, JC,  I will push (along with others) making
> abortion less attractive then building artificial wombs! Thus retaining the
> Christian voter and promoting a new moral answer for humankind. *

Christian voters were very upset when the first so-called "test tube baby"
was born by in vitro fertilization,  today many think even condoms are an
unnatural abomination and should be banned; so I really don't think
Christians are going to be thrilled by artificial wombs.  And it would take
years and billions of dollars to develop artificial wombs, but historically
Republicans have been reluctant to spend money on scientific research or
spend money on anything except for devices that can kill people that the
military or the man in the street can use. And I'm not sure Republicans
would be happy about spending many trillions of tax dollars to care for
millions of unwanted and unloved children for 18 years. But I am sure that
Republicans will blame the Democrats for the huge increase in street crime
that spikes 18 years after your lunatic plan takes effect.

vdy