JC is 100% correct upon his Hypersonic Missile comment, save that Hypersonic
Cruise Missiles was something we in the US didn't push for because why do
OverKill? JC was and is correct that regular ICBM's go into space and use
MIRV's to hit their targets at speeds faster than Hypersonic missiles 17.5 MPH
(25 KPH) and Hypersonics only do 13.5 KPH. However, their trick is swerving in
mid air to avoid being hit by incoming anti-missiles. Joey is now perfecting
Hypersonics for the US as a long-delayed reply.
Because as the generals in the Pentagon noted, increasing bombs is simply,
"making the rubble bounce," This would be in a biotically dead, radioactive
world.
Yes to what money seems to do with people's behavior, and yes to human greed,
and yes to how the CCP uses bribes to get their way with all.

Here from the US Consulate 3 years ago nearly-
https://hk.usconsulate.gov/n-2020103001/
A recent psycho
studyhttps://www.researchgate.net/publication/322476552_The_Social_Psychology_of_Corruption
My point is, if this is how many or most human being really are, then this is
what we have to work with, we will just have to do our best. Not everyone can
be a National Merit Scholar or a Fields Prize winner. We'll just have to do our
best by pooling what feeble talents we possess and achieve what we can as a
species? Greased palms and all...
Again JC, if we choke on it by refusing vaccinations then this is on us
feeble-minded folk. However, I contend that Progressive Policy will anger the
common folk who were ok with Joe in 2020 and 2022. Thus we will pick votes even
though we through our blindness are now demised! We also are now good with
letting complete foreigners vote, as long as they vote for us. In return, they
get to bring their families here and they get jobs too!''   We too will do
ballot harvesting and win the day.
To grease your skids, JC,  I will push (along with others) making abortion less
attractive then building artificial wombs! Thus retaining the Christian voter
and promoting a new moral answer for humankind.
https://studyfinds.org/ectolife-artificial-womb-facility-lab-grown-babies/
Think of it John, a womb with a view! Welcome, Welcome one and all to Jurassic
Park!