Vaccination transform a dangerous pandemic into an "also" as in the patient
also has covid.
But and that is a big but, covid is not the reason for the patient being in
intensive care or whatever.
Without vaccination we would still be in the danger zone where a covid
infection is a severe danger to everyone involved.
How much vaccination troubles have we had in Sweden? Some of course.
Nothing is completely harmless. Less harm than from the unchecked virus?
Very much so. Very very much less harm than the virus.

So harping about the vaccination? Yes everything should be questioned. But
come on. The red argumentation in the UD is on the scientific level of
Stalins Soviet.
I am not impressed at all.
/Henrik