On 12/25/2022 9:04 AM, spudboy...@aol.com wrote:
How am I improving things? I support DeSantis's idea.
Life is dangerous, and before seatbelts were installed more people died.

If the vaccine is perilous to a tiny few, you are still good with forcing these to take the vax?
Not if we know who they are.

You don't wish to give them the chance to opt out?
But they don't know who they are.  The people who want to opt out are ignorant people influenced by skeptics like you who "just want ALL the facts" as though that is reasonable goal, instead of trolling.