Life is dangerous.
A fraction of everyone who is vaccinated will die.
That is reality.
A fraction of everyone who is vaccinated the old school way, that is
getting sick, will die.
That is also reality.
If problems from vax > problems from getting sick then we have a problem.
Now will that get any better by going at it the way you do now?
F and h no.
Grow up and start doing science without all the whining.
What are you Mr spudboy actually doing to improve this?
I implement vaccination and best intensive care practice. I report side
effects and complications. I follow up effects in reality. I read and try
to evaluate the relevant publications.
 I do not do stupid, Yes stupid fearmongering for political reasons/gain.
And yes forcing people to do stuff is bad. It is however NOT a defect of
the vaccine.
/Henrik