On Sat, Dec 24, 2022  <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

>  *let us have the facts, and all the facts.*

You keep repeating that over and over again like a parrot as if nobody had
ever thought of doing that before while ignoring the fact that today no
medication in the history of the world has been scientifically investigated
more intensely than the Covid vaccine. Worldwide vaccine cynicism has
already killed tens of millions of people and I'm not just talking about
Covid, the Taliban and religious imbeciles like them are the only reason
the polio virus has not gone extinct,  and opposition to the MMR vaccine
(measles, mumps, and rubella) results in tens of thousands of children
dying each year who need not have. Ignorance is the most deadly disease
there is, but you believe what the world really needs is even more vaccine
cynicism!

*> If you are so confident, then you have zero reason to complain about an
> investigation.*

I am very confident the conclusion that will be reached by Ron fucking
DeSantis's fucking Grand Jury will be whatever it is that they figure will
be most politically advantageous to the Republican death cult and will have
absolutely positively *NOTHING* to do with science or even with basic
humanity.

> *> It will, thus, be a mere waste of time, like the Jan 6th Committee. *

And I am also very confident that Ron fucking DeSantis's fucking Grand
Jury will
be composed entirely of people like you who believe the January 6 committee
was a waste of time.

*> your precious Big Pharma friends*

I plead guilty, call me a monster if you want but I have very friendly
feelings towards "Big Pharma" or any organization that has saved millions
of lives through brilliant scientific research.

uyi

0