It's not about fairness, it is about using the adversarial court system to
extort the medical data from people who may be deliberately withholding it from
the public, those being the boards of directors of Big Pharma. This also causes
academia who works with Big Pharma, for legal and reputational reasons to cover
their professional asses, so as not to be successfully sued, and or prosecuted
by district attorneys representing a roused public. This'd be not only
biologists but more, specifically, University Administrators and, who cut the
deal$ and their legal team. :-)  Both Pharma and the Universities have tons of
money and attorneys to represent them. The kid who the CDC, and the Dem
politiciams send to die (possibly?) have no representation.
Like the old Union song went, JC; "Which side are you on, boy, which side are
you on?"
I just want the medical researchers to dot i's and cross t's to make sure.
DeSantis's proposal is sound, and I support it.
For politics, unless Governor Newsome is better than I rate him, and he could
be, we'll, get Donny, DeSantis, or Abbott. Name your poison?
The reasons for this we might discuss later. When we get all worked up again!
Which side are you on, boy, which side are you on?"
In the meantime, stay warm, and stay involved!
Happy Newtonmas or as I prefer, Heisenberg Month (Dec 5th). That's the trouble
the Heisenberg, ya never know where he will be or when?
Werner Heisenberg - Wikipedia