From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: spudboy...@aol.com
Cc: everything-list@googlegroups.com <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Dec 18, 2022 1:08 pm
Subject: Re: Death, science, and politics

On Sun, Dec 18, 2022 at 12:57 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

> If somebody has an adverse reaction to peanuts you don't feed them peanuts

You would if eating a peanut prevented cancer because anaphylactic shock we can
deal with, cancer is a bit more difficult.

> Your dismissiveness on people's lives and whether

Don't give me that crap! Medical resources are finite, a dollar spent on
solving a problem that is either tiny or doesn't exist at all is a dollar not
spend on things that kill millions of people a year such as cancer and heart
disease and of course Covid. And that is morally wrong as well as incredibly
stupid. John K Clark    See what's on my new list at  Extropolis
urt