[John] Using only classical concepts explain to me how and why the Quantum
Eraser Experiment works.

[Brent] The explanation is in print which is classical.

[John] If you're right and an explanation of how and why the Quantum Eraser
Experiment works that only uses classical concepts is in print then they
must've used invisible ink to print it because I've never seen it and I don't
know anybody who has. And I've looked!

https://arxiv.org/abs/1905.03137 Ruth Kastner wrote an interesting paper about
Quantum Erasure and Delayed Choice