Am Montag, den 17.10.2016, 12:21 +0200 schrieb Milan Crha:
> On Sun, 2016-10-16 at 19:02 +0200, Steffen Winkler wrote:
> > Could someone verify wether the dropdownbox is displayed if only
> > one
> > (either spamassassin or bogofilter) junkfilter is installed? If
> > that's the case someone should change that. What if someone has
> > bogofilter installed but doesn't want to use it in Evolution?
>
>       Hi,
> you can have installed both spamassassin and bogofilter programs,
> still
> the evolution takes care of the installed plugins, which call the
> programs. If you have installed only one plugin, then the combox
> wouldn't make sense, due to showing only one value.
No, it would make sense as there would be two entries: A blank one ('I
don't want any junk filter' and the junk filter entry itself. It would
also show the user that Evolution did recognize the junk filter
correctly) And as you could see in my case Evolution didn't properly
take 'care of the installed ' modules.