On Mon, 2016-10-17 at 12:32 +0200, Steffen wrote:
> (sorry, my android client doesn't let me comment below the quote)

I read this several times a week and 100% of those claims were wrong.
You would be the first who isn't just too lazy and really has no chance
to bottom post.

>From yesterday:

I bet there is a way to bottom post for you, too, perhaps by copy,
delete, writing "hello" and pasting above, but most likely just a wipe
to scroll and a return is required or there's an icon as provided by the
GUI mentioned by the above link.

evolution-list mailing list