On Sat, 2018-04-07 at 18:55 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> On Sat, 2018-04-07 at 18:55 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > Good rotating passwords, that don't follow a method, are hard to
> > remember. Writing down those passwords isn't good either. It's a
> > dilemma.
>
> Use a password manager which can generate log random passwords and
> remember them for you. I use LastPass but there are several others.
> Note that not all of them work on Linux (which LP does).
>
> poc

Thanks for the information, I'm at a dead end at present.

I've loaded seahorse onto my desk PC and it works fine, I cannot get
seahorse on to my laptop, unable to update was part of the reason I
replaced the hard drive and started again.

I've got the old laptop hard drive, as a secondary drive, working in my
desk PC.

Where should I go looking, with seahorse, to find the passwords?

Thank you,

David.