We are evaluating archive products.

Current products we are thinking about evaluating

C2C Archive One --uses Exchange public folder back-end servers for the
archive
www.c2c.com

KVS Kvault  --not proprietary, uses .msg files on NTFS with the zedlib
compression library, SQL front end
www.kvsplc.com

Ixos    --Proprietary file structure and storage, SQL or Oracle front end
www.ixos.com *Warning, IE required

Preferred in that order.

Nathan Black
--
Exchange Server Support
Wisconsin Department of Transportation

"In Microsofts world, you are always one click away from harming yourself."