-----Original Message-----
From: Hurst, Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Friday, June 07, 2002 4:00 AM
Posted To: Microsoft Exchange
Conversation: Email Archiving
Subject: RE: Email Archiving

Steve,

With KVS there is one major problem, it is with mobile users as the
offline/Palm pilots etc;  only stores the short-cut not the original
Email (the next version 3.8 should hopefully have offline vault to
overcome this, but still not for palm pilots, etc;) so they cannot be
read.

N.B. But KVS WILL SIS PST's that are migrated back in the same store
which quite a lot of the others don't.

Cheers

Paul

Standards are like toothbrushes,