From: Christian Schlosser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 2:37 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Email Archiving

Hi all,

The company I work for has recently decided to look at a message
archiving solution for the crazy amount of email being stored.

We're currently running Exchange 5.5 Server, Exchange client 5 with
about 8000 mailboxes. The solutions we're looking at are Enterprise
Vault from KVS, Archive One from C2C and eCon from Ixos. We have a shiny
new IBM Shark that isn't being used very much right now. We're eyeing it
up for email storage.

I was wondering if any of you had any advice / opinions / experiences /
praise / horror stories for any of these products, or any other
archiving solution.

Thanks!
-Christian