Hi all,

The company I work for has recently decided to look at a message archiving
solution for the crazy amount of email being stored.

We're currently running Exchange 5.5 Server, Exchange client 5 with about
8000 mailboxes. The solutions we're looking at are Enterprise Vault from
KVS, Archive One from C2C and eCon from Ixos. We have a shiny new IBM Shark
that isn't being used very much right now. We're eyeing it up for email
storage.

I was wondering if any of you had any advice / opinions / experiences /
praise / horror stories for any of these products, or any other archiving
solution.

Thanks!
-Christian