From: Christian Schlosser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 02 May 2002 22:37
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Email Archiving

Hi all,

The company I work for has recently decided to look at a message archiving
solution for the crazy amount of email being stored.

We're currently running Exchange 5.5 Server, Exchange client 5 with about
8000 mailboxes. The solutions we're looking at are Enterprise Vault from
KVS, Archive One from C2C and eCon from Ixos. We have a shiny new IBM Shark
that isn't being used very much right now. We're eyeing it up for email
storage.

I was wondering if any of you had any advice / opinions / experiences /
praise / horror stories for any of these products, or any other archiving
solution.

Thanks!
-Christian

The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may be
confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). Any
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of this
communication is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the sender. The
views expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily those of
Sony or Sony affiliated companies. Sony email is for business use only.

(04)