It sounds like you're doing a <gasp> brick backup? (each mailbox
individually?)

If so, you should check the archives (look down) for a lot of reasons why
you don't want to do it that way.

If not...are you using BackupExec's Exchange agent to perform on-line
backups?

Aloha,

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-Outlook, CNA, MCPx3