From: Mark Hanji [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 01 October 2002 21:11
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: IS 70GB and growing....

Hi.

I think I am missing something.

As far as I understand, if I install second exchange server in the site, I
will get a new priv.edb.
If I move mailbox to that server, I will loose SIS between servers.
So, if a message is sent to 4 mailbox's on one server, and 9 mailboxes on
second server,
I will have 2 instance of the same message.

Am I right?

Thanks!