I have a 120 gig priv on a single 5.5 box.. Never had a problem when the
power goes out and it has to reboot.

--Kevinm M, WLKMMAS, Exchange MVP, And Beyond

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Mark Hanji
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 1:36 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: IS 70GB and growing....

Hello.

I have been told  that Exchange 5.5 with IS bigger than 50G is VERY bad.
It means there is big chance the IS won't start after restart.....

I am wondering if this is true, meaning, this is an undocument
limitation, and should I be afraid to have IS above 70G? The IS is on
EMC. The server is very very strong and acts very fast....

Thanks for your time!