-----Original Message-----
From: Couch, Nate [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Thursday, November 21, 2002 6:28 AM
Posted To: MSExchange Mailing List
Conversation: losts mails
Subject: RE: losts mails

Something else I have seen recently is that the presence of emails at
the top level of the mailbox.  The only way I know to find these is to
log into the users mailbox asa secondary mailbox to your own.  Then
select his "Mailbox" listing in your Folder list view (the middle
column).  If you see some emails on the right hand side then the mystery
is solved except how they got there in the first place.

Nate Couch
EDS Messaging