Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

My point is that Microsoft is an evil company which makes crap software and
if it wasn't for them I'd be happily flipping burgers at Burger King or
hosting my own 'news show' on Fox.

On 2/6/03 9:48, "Ed Crowley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think I get his point, and you don't, so I'll explain it to you.  It's
that every time you perceive that something doesn't work, Greg, you
paint it as a giant Microsoft crusade to ruin your life.

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP kcCC+I
Tech Consultant
hp Services