What Exchange version?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jason Clishe
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 2:11 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Looking for anti-clustering arguments

OK, I know the majority of this list is against clustering Exchange. But
does anyone have some sound reasoning behind this argument that could be
used to convince someone at the executive level? I don't think many
executives are too compassionate for the "it's harder to administer"
argument. And I need more ammo than just saying that clusters won't
protect you from database corruption anyway.

Thanks

Jason