Jason,

We have been running one of our Exchange servers as an E2K3/W2K3 cluster for
a few months now and will be going live with all our Exchange servers on
clusters in a few months as soon as Sophos release a cluster-aware version of
Mailmonitor.  Virus protection is all that has stopped us going live now.

Sure it doesn't protect against database corruption but that's what you do
backups for.

The real beauty of a cluster is that you can take one of the pair down for
hardware or software maintenance without users moaning about downtime.

Believe me its not harder to administer and its certainly no worse than a
non-clustered Exchange server, do go for the 2003 version because its much
better than 2000 - both O/S and Exchange.

Regards

Brian

Brian Davies - Network Operations Manager
University of East London
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: 0208 223 2091 Mobile: 07711 198349