First answer the questions of why you would think you would want to cluster.e.g
avoiding flood/famine/911/virus/missing meeting embarrasment..etcetcetc
That is - what is the business trying to achieve by clustering?
Clusters will not protect you from the above (except if you have them in dispatate
parts of the country).

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 25/11/2003 11:10:30 a.m. >>>
OK, I know the majority of this list is against clustering Exchange. But
does anyone have some sound reasoning behind this argument that could be
used to convince someone at the executive level? I don't think many
executives are too compassionate for the "it's harder to administer"
argument. And I need more ammo than just saying that clusters won't
protect you from database corruption anyway.

Thanks

Jason

         Northland State of the Environment Report 2002
                     now online at  www.nrc.govt.nz
NORTHLAND REGIONAL COUNCIL