<diatribe on>

Ok $hitballs, enough of this! I get enough spam in a given day.

Greg, you are wrong as far as your peers are concerned, and insulting to
boot.  That's all there is to it.  Deal with it.  I've yet to hear anyone on
the list chime in with 'yeah, MVP status is ethically/morally wrong', of
course I could have missed that in the pi$$ing coming from you and the
shift/delete it forced me to do.  I've been a member of this list before
(about 4-5 years ago, where's CTHULU, by the way?? Did the pagan gods suck
his skull?) and it had a much better taste then, thanks in part to you. You
weren't here then, were you? Your name does NOT ring any bells. OH!!, right,
you were here then! You said so yourself. So why do I remember the others
and not you. Must be because they were worth something and helped people.
Hey, maybe they were Valuable??

As far as MVP goes? Hell, if I were a newbie and wanted advice, and Ed or
Missy or Paul R. (or Martin or Andrey, hi guys, were you here 4 years ago?)
answered a post, I would consider their advice. That's the importance of MVP
status (not that they are all MVP's, I don't know or care - its about
prolific posting, helping others, and having the respect of the community).
MVP essentially means that you are respected in your given field of
expertise. If Microsoft condones that and recognizes it, freakin' great! Its
not that they necessarily know more than you or I (though I would bet LARGE
in favor of the fact that they got you cold), but that they are HELPING
others. Not pissing in the fu<king wind, as you've seemingly got a wont to
do.

So, shut the he|| up and let this thread die.  Back to work.

Sorry if I've missed mentioning any of you who've helped others and also
have the respect of the community. Deckler seems to have forever lost that
possibility by being an incredible burning hemorrhoid. (guess what folks,
that's the correct spelling.)

</diatribe off>

Began