4-5 years. Ha! That puts you at around 1999-1998. This list has been
around since 1994.

This is a philosophical issue about ethics that has been raging for about
8 years or so. I specifically try to avoid the subject, but certain
individuals can't seem to let it go. Guilty conscious maybe? Who knows.

And you are contributing to the continuation of this thread. Welcome to
the party.