It's happened again, Monday moning and the queue is filling up and not
moving out of 'waiting for submission'.
I went throught proceadure again but ten minutes later and the messages
are building up again.

I'm temped to uninstall the AV software and to see what happens.  Every
one has av on there machines so I do not think the rick of virus is too
much.

I have to sort this out, I cannot have a new mail system which does not
deliver mail.

Any advise please ?

Matt

To unsubscribe via postal mail, please contact us at: Jupitermedia Corp.
Attn: Discussion List Management
475 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016