On 2000.12.19 Praedor Tempus wrote:

> I need javascript.  The pages I am unable to use at my university are an
> ordering site for DNA sequencing - it uses javascript up the ying-yang.  Not
> even the latest Mozilla can deal with it and Konqueror fails just as
> miserably.  No error messages, nothing, just...nothing happens.  The other
> site I am unable to use properly is an Outlook web interface to my local
> school email account.  None of the interface "button" work and I am unable to
> view my email.  It is also a javascript issue.

Would this be something like the good all days when HTML was a standard until
M$IE and Netscape worked their own extensions ? Perhaps those sites have
somthing
embedded (some extension) in their JS that is M$ specific, and k and moz follow
strictly the standard.

--
Juan Antonio Magallon Lacarta                                 #> cd /pub
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     #> more beer

Linux werewolf 2.2.19-pre2 #2 SMP Sun Dec 17 00:51:15 CET 2000 i686