On Apr 1, 2005, at 10:29 PM, Rick Archer wrote:

> Isn't there also a danger of overlooking the real thing because you are
> expecting it to be something else?

Of course. That's why "correct View" is essential for correct Fruit.
There are numerous ways of "correcting from the View", i.e. leaving the
View because you think "this can't be it", "let me examine this", "this
is too simple", "I was expecting something else", etc. :-)

As the famous yogic saying goes: "Descend with the View and rise with
the conduct." That's the key.